1:1 Client Exposure
Future Job Opportunity
21 March 2022
Topics and Facilitators:
Siddharth Arya (Applied Psychologist)
Every Tuesday, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Attitude of a therapist
- Melting away resistance
- Methods and Role-playing techniques
- Introduction to TEAM CBT
- TEAM CBT part-2
- Open Space Technology
Anuthi Mehta (Counselling Psychologist)
Every Friday, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Importance of being vulnerable in therapy
- Resistance is the key
- Mindfulness + Creativity
Srinithi Raghuraman (Counselling Psychologist)
Every Thursday, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Basic counselling skills
- Importance of cultural sensitivity
- Understanding personality
- Crisis intervention + dealing with suicidal clients
- Existential therapy
- Depression - A new perspective
Utkarsh Khurana (Counselling Psychologist)
Every Saturday, 12pm-1:30pm
- How to be human in a therapy session
- Intimacy between client and therapist
- Transactional analysis – Part -1
- Transactional analysis – Part-2
- Inner Child + Healing
- Self-Disclosure in a therapy session
- Content vs Context in therapy
The training program also includes:
- 2 Sessions on Clinical Psychology by Ms Sushree Sahu (Head of Psychotherapy, Humanising Lives).
- 2 pro-bono clients will be allotted to each Intern during the Training program under Supervision.
- One hour of personal supervision to each participant.
- A free copy of the book 'The Gift of Therapy'.
- Job-opportunity for selected interns (continuing therapy with the organization).
Cost of the Training Program - Rs 6500/-